Monday 25 February 2013

Fear, The Painter

It is a mirage
Comes only on the hot days
I dare not move closer
It scares from afar
Give me some little confidence
To move closer and to gaze at the fairy-like
Behold, it is not there

 
It is a picture, a mind set
I don't want to see it, but it keeps coming
It's scary and evil, really frightening
My mind is cloudy and stormy
Can't attempt any step forward
But all I need to know and believe is,
The picture is not real

 
It is the unknown, uncertainty
I think the unknown should be invisible
But FEAR paints it clearly before me
Should I live by the instinct of the painter?
Life will be miserable, dreary and uncertain
because, I'll live in the unknown. Otherwise,
Peace, confidence and success are all mine
These are the works of Fear, the painter
Should I fear Fear? No. It's works are not real

1 comment:

  1. I read this some years back. good to read it again. Fear-the picture is not real!

    ReplyDelete